Tiff's Bored Space

Hopefully, I won't only post to here when I'm bored ^^; I'll try to keep it interesting, blah blah blah. I had a livejournal once, but it died. Hopefully this won't, too.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fear me, for I am ninja!

I am ninja! No other ninja like me ninja. Other ninjas? No, for I owned fake ninja ass. All fake ninja ass. Rank 4 Midnight Madness. Rank 1 Team Infusion. Pirate ship, you say? Pirate ship gone. All gone. I fuck over every pirate. 3x on up pirate ass fucked. I flip out and own samurai, pirates, and fake ninja. Fear me for I am not just ninja, or secret ninja, but I Ghoul Ninja! Bitch, no stealth like a Ghoul Ninja. Ghoul Ninja own all who defy. Vampire ninja? No, no vampire can get to my blood before sun rise up. Even blood stealthy. No vampire get to blood for it not there. How ninja is I?

Game 1-Standard Solo (Ghoul)
Rank- 10/25-not so good, but still own 15 pirates
Total tags- 50

Game 2-Standard Team (X-Treme)
Rank- 12/23-no one after base but ninja, team try to be assassin and snipe; team failed
Total tags- 36
Base destroy: 1x Red, 2x tag Red

Game 3-Midnight Madness (Ghoul)
Rank- 4/26-fear my stealth!
Total tags-54

Game 4-ninja not find game sheet, gomen

Game 5-Team Infusion (Ghoul)
Rank- 1/24-Ghoul Ninja own all. Pirate shoot, but still own all pirate. I top ninja.
Total tags- 71
Base destroy: 4x Red

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Donovan "Slinus" Jones said…

    Arrrrrrrrrrr! We pirate be taken back glory the nexts times we be playin' you ninjas at that fancy lazzer game. You ninjas best watch out cause we be takin' your bootys, and I aint talkin' treasure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home