Tiff's Bored Space

Hopefully, I won't only post to here when I'm bored ^^; I'll try to keep it interesting, blah blah blah. I had a livejournal once, but it died. Hopefully this won't, too.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

A day in the life of my hopefully to be soon ex-roommate

"Uh-oh! Must take pictorial evidence of all of Tiffany's infractions against me with my digital camera. Even if it's w/o her permission. Can you say "cheese"? Oh, wait, you're not even facing me. That's right, it's evidence, not portraits."

"Omg, omg, I am such a pissy prep. You played video games w/a guest and hung out with him practically all day! How dare you! I must yell at the RA w/o even SPEAKING to you! Yeah, that's right, I'm going behind your back 'cause you had a fucking guy in the room!"

"Are you okay, Katie?" <- my attempt at getting her to speak to me. "YEAH." [silence, silence] Sure. You were only slamming practically every fucking thing of yours earlier, including the closet that just happens to be right in front of my fucking bed. Ohhhh, okay. You can go behind my back to the RA to get her to speak with you, but when I dare try to communicate with you when you were oh so obviously pissy before, you're perfectly fucking okay. Right... Does anyone else smell bullshit?

Omg, you might get us in separate rooms from all your senseless inner bitching. Single room for no extra cost for 3 weeks! Oh, the pain!

Aren't my rants fun? That just had to get the fuck out.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tiffany,

    I want to let you know that I was extremely uncomfortable this weekend. I did not appreciate you having a male guest sleep over in our room, especially from Friday night until Sunday night. This makes me feel very displaced like I cannot live in a room that is mine, as well as yours. When you have a male guest over I cannot change to take a shower. I feel that this was very disrespectful to me.

    I did let Gerry-Lynn and Medina know about what happend this weekend and how I felt about the situation. I know it may seem like I am not around a lot, but that is because I do not feel comfortable in our room. I don't feel like it is half my space. I think that it is common courtesy not to have a male guest sleep over, especially not all weekend. This courtesy was extremely violated this weekend.

    It is also for these reasons that I will be moving out of the room by the end of the semester, if not before. You should make arrangements in accordance with this.

    Katie

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Donovan "Slinus" Jones said…

    Wow! I never use swear words, but what a B!&%#
    (Technically not a swear word)
    Ha, I hope she gets eaten by a Lepus.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Tiff said…

    Mmmm, prep flesh. With hearts as hard as rabbit kibbles. Yeah, I'd say her acting of supposedly being okay is bad enough for that movie.

    "OMG, it's a metal box! I can't DEAL with a metal box!"

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Donovan "Slinus" Jones said…

    Tiff, why do you never update your blog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home